Poland For Sale 1,490,000€ - Castle, Commercial, Country Home, Country House, Hotel, Villa
Castle with Hotel and Restaurant in Poland for sale
Exclusiv we offer you as an investor or owner of this beautiful castle with hotel and restaurant industry. The property is an excellent investment in Europe – Poland. For full details please send us an e mail.
The history of the property.
The Castle was listed in 1789 as a property belonging to the general August Gorzenski Nalecz clan. The general was the heir of the adjacent trough and Dobrzyca. Later the estate passed successively into the hands of Kazimierz Turno and Helena Victoria of Rogalin Turnow.
In 1835 the good Bugajski bought baron Henry v.Kottwitz and Louis Bandelow.
In 1866 the estate was inherited by his son Arthur and his wife Josephine Bandelow of Unruhów.
Since 1879. until 1890. Bugaj belonged to Fredericka Bandelow Baroness v. Kottwitz.
In 1890. The property was bought by count Joseph Czarnecki coat of arms Prus III and since then he was in the hands of the family,
until 1939. In the early 20 century, the property was inherited Zygmunt Czarnecki (d. 1939.), Followed by the widow Izabela Potocki. During World War II he lived in Bugaj resettled from Latvia Baron Victor von Vittenhof.
After the war, the property shared the fate of other Polish courts. Devastated and ruined by successive post-war owners, he came in 2008 in the hands of a privat Family.
In 1946, under the land reform, destroyed and looted by the Soviet Army property was taken over by the Treasury.
The first manager and host is local SKR. In the Palace of the offices and residences of staff members. In 1991 the palace was bought private entrepreneur. Partial change of roofing, however, did not protect the building from further devastation
– Collapsed eastern wing of the main body,
– Destroyed the dome above the ballroom,
– Uprooted and destroyed windows and doors,
– Total absence of floors in the palace,
– Handcuffed and plaster ornaments inside,
– Destroyed staircase,
– Strewn roads in the park and a representative of the driveway,
– Devastated the park and the gates wjazdowe- is only part of the damage done to the property bugajskim the postwar transformation.
In 2008 the palace, along with “resztkówką” 1.5 hectare park, was bought by the present owners intended for building tourist services.
Establishment Palace and park-forest.
The palace was built in the place of the court which formerly seat of nobility. Author remodeling project is not known. Presumably belonged to the circle of disciples Z. Zavadsky
The Designer was formed at the beginning of the 20s the twentieth century., Probably by design, the summer residence of the former owner, expanded the court of a higher member North obtaining residence of a classicist form. The facades were plastered and supported on a stone pedestal.
The floors housing the northern separated were profiled cordon cornice. North facade has been designed in a pięcioosiowym symmetrical. There were stucco decorations, coats of arms of the owners (Prus III and Pilawa).
The middle part was topped with an attic with a vase. The main entrance was a bay, vaulted konchowo and enclosed in a pair of columns. Symmetrically on both sides of the body from the east and west were two outbuildings with panoramic terraces. Building the new shape of the letter “L” had, on a combination of the two wings, two-storey ballroom, covered with a dome. From the south-west there was a semicircular terrace adjacent to the ballroom.
In the upper part of the interior layout representative symmetrical. On the axis was a niche entrance, hall with wooden vestibule and two-storey ballroom. Symmetrically on the east and west sides were designed two sale.We one of them, dining room with coffered wooden ceiling with painted by his wife Zygmunt Czarnecki, coats of arms of noble family Potocki. The representative emphasized the character of the building from the east and west side, outbuildings and terraces. There were a conservatory and a dresser. In the main body on the floor led oak wooden staircase.
In the basement of the building were utility rooms such as boiler room, kitchen and a brick well, fulfilling the role of the palace drain ground water outside the system of drainage ditches.
Founded in the first half of the nineteenth century., He held 4,18ha, and together with the adjacent forest complex – 10.81 ha.
To the park were two entrances on the east side. The first entry of the palace combined with the grange.
They remained with him two brick pillars topped the gate with a wicket ball and vase.
The second entrance led linden alley with Koźmińca the main driveway and the entrance to the palace. Among the most numerous old trees linden, oaks szypułkowate, red oaks, European larch, ash, hornbeam and spruce about the qualities of monumental.
In the forest there was a pond in the shape of carp, which collect water from the ditches, and at the same time was an ornament assumptions park – forest.
Poland – Europe
Property ID : GGRE0001SSBUGPL
- Park: 1,4 ha